10/21/11

No, I didn't die.

In case you were wondering.
Unless you count My Chem Honors class. I die in that classroom on a daily basis. You can thank Mr. Endermann for my loss of hair, gain of pimples, loss of sleep, and overall loss of my sanity. I do enjoy mole conversions though......
Sophomore year is, an experience. To be quite honest I feel totes awk right now, because  i have about four people breathing down my neck right now. Talk about bloggability pressure. Valerie's spit is now officially in my ear. Wooeeee. And now it's her tongue......
I've chosen great friends...
Love you muches
Valerie (well, maybe not her) Nicholle, Daniel, Joseph, and all those other kids with the pumped up kicks. They're running from Joseph's bullets.
P.S. I don't expect this post to make sense to ANY OF YOU. This is for our own personal enjoyment.
P.P.S. I PROMISE to write on here much more often.
P.P.P.S. No I don't, i'm lying. I promise nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment