11/27/11

Being Lazy

Hi All!
YOu know, I have no thought out, well planned excuse for a month long absence. I could say school, and in my mind that's pretty legitimate, considering i've been buried alive in chemistry assignments from day 1, but you peeps probably wouldn't buy that. No worries! I still love you all! I could promise that I'd write more often... but that would mean i'd have to give up my sims social addiction, and that ain't gonna happen. Sorry guys, but i've got 4 days left to finish one of my quests :O.
LOL kidding.
Since I don't currently have a camera to take outfit pictures with (even though I always intended this to be a fashion blog) I will post some pictures of OTHER people's clothes I like. Just you wait. It'll be good
Have a good Sabbath!

bi

No comments:

Post a Comment