8/5/12

I met some famous people, now I'm famous too.

Who would have ever thought I'd bump into somebody of temporal notability in The Corner of Hel--- I meannn, Oceanside Beach? (There's really no difference between the two.) Ever laid eyes upon a little group called Zuma Zuma? America's Got Talent? Ring A Bell? (didn't for me either). If not, go educate yourself here why dontchya. There Celest, Mariah and I are, attempting to get collected so we can swing by Ruby's for dinner and catch the last Sprinter back home (That is a BLATANT LIE. IIIII wanted to go, Mariah sort of had the urge to leave, And Celest was perfectly content thinking that the world- Sprinter included- would wait for us), When Celest had the urge to flirt with this group of African boys in the water next to us (as she so often does, she's a charmer). Turns out these mini (they were MIDGETS, foreign MIDGETS) high voiced acrobatic ape monkey men were formerly on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT. Say wuuu? They're currently performing at the San Diego Safari Park, as you youngins call it. To me, the old maid, it will forever be the WAP. I saw them two Mondays ago with Emilia without even knowing that in a short amount of time these men would be rubbing me up and down with sand for a picture (I kid you not.) 
So, question is, am I famous too?

No comments:

Post a Comment