8/13/11

Change Comes. Embrace it.

Has it really been 11 days? bad blogger bailey. (Alliteration- so maybe my brain hasn't completely melted over summer. With the temperature in the 500 degrees celsius in my room nowadays you would think it would've melted by now.) SO many things have happened since i wrote that silly nonsensical post that, in the eternal scheme of things, really could matter less, right? There's good, bad, and HORRIBLE news. Which shall come first? I think it's always good to end the day on a good note. SO, horrible first.
1. EMILY IS IN UTAH= EMILY IS NOT IN CALIFORNIA
BAILEY IS IN CALIFORNIa= BAILEY IS NOT IN UTAH
BAILEY DOES NOT = EMILY
:( :( :(. I hope for her though, that college brings her a thousand blessings and sweet memories of joy, running, RMs, dorm room funsies and more. I fell asleep before I even got to say goodbye as she parted at 5 in the AM. so here's my official goodbye.
GOODBYE.
2. The bad news. Mom+ my school thought it necessary to get me the TDAP shot, otherwise known as whooping cough, because we had a child epidemic last year and I came down with SOMETHING like that. Turns out i paid $53 to have an allergic reaction and have my arm swell up to Jersey-shore-pumping-iron-size? great.
3. Good news (which is actually FAR beyond good.) We have a foreign exchange student! Awesome, yeah? Yeah. Bee (her nickname) is from Thailand, she's 4'11, she's loud, and she's HIGHLARIOUS. more to come on her (she deserves one million posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment