7/25/12

Pinned it, Love it.

If you follow me on Pinterest, which I'm 100% sure none of you do (missin' out folks)...
{if you would like to follow me, go here}
You would know that 87% of my life is consumed repinning darned recipes that i'm sure I'll never make. People, I have 1203 food pins. Help me. However, I actually did try out a couple, and here are my thoughts on each.
Pink Lemonade Gooey Butter Cookies- yummers
recipe: http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/pink-lemonade-gooey-butter-cookies/
FOOD, meet blog people. Blog People, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
Holy heavens, I could eat my way into my grave with these things. I did not use the pink lemonade cake mix (sounded a little white trash to me). Instead i opted for some decadent fancy looking good ole' lemon. I have a TOTAL anorexic friend (she denies it- it's real) who ate 10+ of these when I brought them to a beach party last week, at which i burned my rear end VERY NICELY. Then, on Saturday, I entered them into my church's county fair. Out of some 30 or 40 something desserts, second place. BOO TO THE YEAH. Do not cook these past 11 minutes.
HELLLLOOOO there
Pumpkin pie cheesecake. I couldn't find the exact recipe I used, but I made this for Thanksgiving at a friends house. All I can tell you is that I slipped in little teensy chocolatey chips of goodness in between the pumpkin and cheesecake. Recipes all over pinterest. Yummers, but decadent. almost too much. beware.

Recipe: http://grinandbakeit.com/smores-cookies-for-my-milk-cookies-moment
S'more cookies. Holla at yo boy. Made these as gifts for Christmas, for lykk 50 ppl. I'm crazy, go ahead and tell me.

SO YEAH. There was another pin I can't find for the life of me about making a chocolate mousse type pudding from a blog called Chocolate Covered Katie. Love everything from her recipes but this. I suspect it's what the Devil eats. or Paris Hilton. Ew.


No comments:

Post a Comment